General Disclaimers: To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the Website is made available and provided to you on an “as is”, “as available” and “with all faults” basis and without any representations, warranties, conditions or guarantees of any nature or kind whatsoever, whether express, implied or statutory, or arising from custom or trade usage or by any course of dealing or course of performance, including any representations, warranties, conditions or guarantees of or relating to accuracy, capacity, completeness, delays, durability, errors, fitness for a particular purpose, lack of negligence, viruses or other harmful component, interrupted service, merchantability, non-infringement, performance, results, quality, timeliness, title or workmanlike effort, all of which are hereby waived by you and disclaimed by FINXL up to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law; and no representations, warranties, conditions or guarantees will be created by any advice or information, whether oral or written, provided by or on behalf of FINXL. If you are dissatisfied with the Website, your sole remedy is to discontinue use of the Website.
Technology Disclaimers: The Website may be subject to limitations, delays and other problems inherent in the use of the Internet and electronic communications. FINXL is not responsible or liable for any delays, delivery failures or other damage or loss resulting from any of those problems.
Linked Sites Disclaimer: Without limiting the generality of any other disclaimer, you are solely responsible for the selection of Linked Sites to achieve your intended results, and you access, deal with, purchase and use Linked Sites at your own risk. FINXL does not make or give any representation, warranty, condition or guarantee of any nature or kind whatsoever, whether express, implied or statutory, or arising from custom or trade usage or by any course of dealing or course of performance, regarding any Linked Site. FINXL does not control, and is not responsible or liable for, any Linked Site.
Reservation: The laws in some jurisdictions prohibit or limit the disclaimer of certain warranties and conditions or the exclusion or limitation of certain liabilities, and so the disclaimers and liability exclusions and limitations in these terms and conditions might not apply to you.
• visitors and subscribers of the websites of eLearning Industry;
• natural persons contacting us through the contact or other forms available on the websites;
• subscribers to our newsletter(s);
• users signing in to use our services;
• users signing in to download Free eBooks;
• users signing in to attend and/or watch webinars;
This policy includes a description of your data protection rights, including a right to object to some of the processing activities we carry out.
You agree to use the FINXL Services only for its intended purpose. You must use the Finxl Service in compliance with all privacy, data protection, intellectual property, and other applicable laws. The following uses of the FINXL Services are prohibited. You may not:
1. Attempt to interfere with, harm, reverse engineer, steal from, or gain unauthorized access to the FINXL Services, user accounts, or the technology and equipment supporting FINXL;
2. Frame or link to the FINXL Service without permission;
3. Use data mining, robots, or other data gathering devices on or through the FINXL services;
4. Post incomplete, false, or misleading information, impersonate another person, or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
5. Disclose personal information about another person or post any content that is unlawful, pornographic, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, discriminatory, harassing, bullying, vulgar, indecent, profane, hateful, racially, culturally or ethnically offensive, or that encourages criminal conduct or that gives rise, or potentially gives rise to civil or criminal liability or that violates any applicable law;
6. Sell, transfer, or assign any of your rights to use FINXL Service to a third party without our express written consent;
7. Re-create parts of the FINXL commercial offering (specifically the academy) for free or commercial use.
8. Post advertising or marketing links or content, except as specifically allowed by these Terms;
9. Use the FINXL Services after your account has been terminated, without our consent;
10. Use the FINXL Services in an illegal way or to commit an illegal act in relation to the FINXL Services or that otherwise results in fines, penalties, and other liability to FINXL or others; or
11. Access the FINXL Service from a jurisdiction where it is illegal or unauthorized.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data(GPS). Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from the images.
If you leave any enquiry on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email id in the cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not fill in your details again when you enquire.
We do not share data with any third party organization under any circumstances unless it’s a legal matter and warrant has been issued.
You have a right to refuse any marketing email from us in the future by sending a mail to our Support Desk. We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser.
You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings. If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should contact us.