A career in Financial Planning and Analysis involves helping an organisation to gather, analyse and organize financial information. This is considered as one of the most desirable finance jobs because they provide access to the overall picture, the vision and the major issues that determine value in an organization. You will get the opportunity to see how decisions are made in an organization.
At the entry level, you would work as a financial planning Analysis and your work would focus on collecting data, putting together presentations, talking to members of the organization to understand a problem. As you advance you will have the opportunity to head the department and also work as an internal management consultants helping the organisation in making important financial decisions.
- Detail exposure of Internal, Management, Regulatory and External reports
- KPIs concept understanding, calculation and analysis
- Prepare a Company's Budget from Scratch
- Perform Top-Down and Bottom-up Forecasting
- Forecast a Company's Sales
- Forecast a Company's Planned Level of Production
- Learn PLANNING PROCESS (short term plan and long term strategic PLAN)
- Calculate Net Cash Flow
- Forecast Various Types of Expenditures
- Estimate Working Capital Needs
- Carry out a Fixed Asset Roll-forward
- Build an Integrated Financial Model
- Real time technical interview preparation by FP&A professionals
- Our trainers: Qualified experienced professionals